The energy economics business area encompasses products and services supporting the
planning and operation of power supply structures and their components.
We accompany the transformation process of energy supply systems by combining market
and technology with software solutions, information and data services, concepts and business
models as well as energy economics analyses and assessments.
We are the point of contact concerning your requests for
- flexibility of energy supply and demand
- decentralized energy supply in buildings, districts and regions
- creating future energy systems
- developing national energy systems in e.g. Asia, Africa and South America
We offer support in
- investment decisions and strategic orientation
- business model development
- your contribution to political debates on developing energy systems