We create simulation-based studies and develop economic, strategic and political decision-making bases on the foundation of energy industry analyses.
The processes of change in the energy industry constantly present new challenges to the players. Adjustments of market mechanisms, changes in the regulatory framework and new technological developments affect players and energy systems at different levels.
We map the complexity of energy systems in our tools and analyse economic, technical and political issues. In the process, we consider both systems and markets that exist today as well as future developments and their repercussions.
We are the point of contact concerning your requests for
- Business models and investments for portfolios of decentralised systems
- Concepts for the energy systems district - city - region
- Cesign of the future energy system
We offer support in
- Business model development
- Strategic decisions
- Investment decisions
- Discussions on energy policy