Already more than one million distributed generators are connected to the distribution grid in Germany.
In addition, more and more loads and storage systems are also integrated into grid operation.
The multi-sector approach (electricity, heat / cold, gas, mobility) has to be consistently implemented in order to achieve minimum costs for the entire energy supply when investing in the grid infrastructure and operating it.
We are an experienced partner and service provider in all topics of grid planning and grid operation.
- Grid Planning & Asset Management
- Strategic network development
- Multi-sector grid planning
- Charging infrastructure for e-mobility
- Island- and microgrids
- Ancillary Services
- Reactive and active power management
- Power system restoration
- Power System Stability and
- Grid Losses